AFV Specialties is a full service Division 10 Turnkey Subcontractor and Distributor of a full line of Division 10 items. AFV Specialties has over a decade of experience in both government and private commercial contracting with many of the largest National General Contractors as well as many that focus only in the South East. AFV is dedicated to working hard to ensure that all projects are completed to the complete satisfaction of our clients and in a timely manner that complements the project schedule. Our staff of experienced Project Managers, Estimators, Superintendents, and Installers are trained to ensure a well ran and executed project no matter how large or small.
We are currently looking for qualified candidates to fill an estimating position that we have available in our corporate office. Below is a list of expectations and job description.
- Able to use Planswift to do exact and quality takeoffs of many different items such as Toilet Accessories, Toilet Compartments, Lockers, Cubicle Curtain Track, Flagpoles, and Wall Protection.
- Able to navigate Building Connected, iSqft, Procore, BIM360, and other construction programs that General Contractors use for processing and relaying information pertaining to projects to bid and ongoing.
- Able to assemble takeoffs in a way to send out for pricing from vendors, distributors, and manufacturers.
- Able to work on your on and keep multiple projects organized during the bid process; as well as work well with other members of the office staff who may be assisting on various aspects of larger projects.
- Good work ethic.
- Personable with a good attitude that sheds a good light on the company when dealing with customers as well as vendors.
- Willing to learn different aspects of the daily operations and is willing to grow as the company grows.
AFV Specialties offers a variety of benefits such as paid holidays, and paid vacations.
We are currently looking for qualified people to fill an installer position for Division 10 items. We are a well-established company in this field. We cover a broad area from Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia. We do many projects on military bases in these states, as well as many privately contracted jobs including hotels, hospitals, and retirement facilities. We have a vast scope of items that we install that include the following.
AFV Specialties Installation Scope:
- Toilet and Shower Compartments
- Toilet and Shower Accessories
- Wall Protection (Sheet Vinyl)
- Wall Protection (Corner Guards/Handrail)
- Wire Mesh Partitions w/ doors
- Visual Display Boards (Marker / Tack Boards)
- Projector Screens
- Fire Extinguishers and Cabinets
Requirements for employment including PPE (Employer provided hard hat, safety glasses, and reflective vest with 2” reflective stripes) (Applicant provided safety toed boots), Battery powered drills and impact tools, tape measure, level, hand tools, etc. Applicant must be able to pass a drug screen and background check at any time for federal government jobs. Applicant must have dependable transportation and a valid Real ID driver’s license. Carpentry experience is a plus but not necessary.
AFV Specialties has a good line of benefits that is very competitive for our industry. AFV will provide all clean adequate housing arrangements when out of town work is required. (Hotels Provided). We also have all direct deposit services for payroll, as well as real time GPS clocking in and out services. AFV pays travel pay and per diem for days out of town. Holiday pay is active after 90 days and one weeks’ vacation is active after one year. Access to personal and family insurance is offered through Paychex services.